Convict woman transported per Earl of Liverpool (1831) and later incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of ELLEN DAVENPORT.
- Alternate: CHARLOTTE DAVENPORT
- Alternate: CHARLOTTE DEVENPORT
- Alternate: CHARLOTTE DAVINPORT
- Wife of SAMUEL DAVENPORT, convict per Asia I (1) (1820) (married at St. John’s Church, Parramatta 11 June 1832)
- Mother of ELLEN DAVENPORT
- The Digital Panopticon (www.digitalpanopticon.org, version 1.1), SAMUEL DAVENPORT Life Archive, (ID: obpt18200517-86-defend940), accessed 28 August 2018.
- Old Bailey Proceedings Online (www.oldbaileyonline.org, version 8.0), 17 May 1820, trial of SAMUEL DAVENPORT (t18200517-86), accessed 28 August 2018.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Marriage Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.