CHARLOTTE PLATT was a convict who was tried and convicted at the Lancaster Quarter Sessions on 2 August 1830 and sentenced to fourteen years transportation per Earl of Liverpool (1831). In the colony, CHARLOTTE was an inmate of the Parramatta Female Factory.
In 1832, CHARLOTTE married convict SAMUEL DAVENPORT and in 1838 gave birth to ELLEN DAVENPORT at the Parramatta Female Factory where the child died soon after at the age of one month old.
- Alternate: CHARLOTTE DAVENPORT
- Alternate: CHARLOTTE DEVENPORT
- Alternate: CHARLOTTE DAVINPORT
- Tried and convicted: 2 August 1830, Lancaster Quarter Sessions, England
- Sentenced to fourteen years transportation: 1830, Lancaster, England
- Sailed to the colony of New South Wales per Earl of Liverpool: 3 December 1830, London, England
- Arrived in the colony of New South Wales per Earl of Liverpool: 5 April 1831, Port Jackson, New South Wales
- Married SAMUEL DAVENPORT: 11 June 1832, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Daughter ELLEN DAVENPORT born: 22 April 1838, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Daughter ELLEN DAVENPORT baptised: 13 May 1838, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Daughter ELLEN DAVENPORT died: c. 28 May 1838, Parramatta Female Factory
- Daughter ELLEN DAVENPORT buried: 28 May 1838, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Wife of SAMUEL DAVENPORT, convict per Asia I (1) (1820)
- Mother of ELLEN DAVENPORT
- The Digital Panopticon (www.digitalpanopticon.org, version 1.1), SAMUEL DAVENPORT Life Archive, (ID: obpt18200517-86-defend940), accessed 28 August 2018.
- Old Bailey Proceedings Online (www.oldbaileyonline.org, version 8.0), 17 May 1820, trial of SAMUEL DAVENPORT (t18200517-86), accessed 28 August 2018.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Marriage Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Trial Place: Lancaster Quarter Session
# Punishment: Fourteen Years Transportation
# Ship; Earl of Liverpool (1831)
# Parramatta Female Factory