CATHERINE STEWART was a convict’s child who most likely died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1842 with a recorded age of six months old. Her burial record originally stated Parramatta Female Factory as the location of her death, but this was crossed out and replaced with the “General Hospital.” She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. November 1841 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died: 27 April 1842, Parramatta Female Factory or General Hospital, Parramatta
- Buried: 28 April 1842, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1842
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked