CAROLINE SMITH was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. Parentage not recorded. May have been the twin sister of CATHERINE SMITH, who predeceased CAROLINE at the Factory in February at the recorded age of just fourteen days old.
- Born: c. 10 February 1835, likely at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Died: c. 8 May 1835, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 8 May 1835, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1835
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked