CAROLINE DUNSTAN was a convict’s child who was born at and died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1845. She died on 17 December 1845 and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta on 19 December 1845, aged three months old. She was the child of Irish convict ANN DUNSTAN and an unnamed father.
- Born: 13 September 1845, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 16 September 1845, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Died: 17 December 1845, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 19 December 1845, St. John’s, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Birth Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Year: 1845
# Grave: unmarked