BRIDGET KELLY died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1837. No ship was recorded next to her name in the St. John’s burial register, so details regarding her identity are unclear. Further research required.
- Born: c. 1785 (age calculated from age recorded at death, c.f. burial record)
- Died: c. 16 May 1837, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 16 May 1837, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1837
# Grave: unmarked