BRIDGET JENNING was a “spinster’s child” who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in 1835 with a recorded age of two years and three months. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. May 1833 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died: c. 19 August 1835, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 19 August 1835, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1835
# Grave: unmarked