ANN MEGGERSON was a child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in 1840 with a recorded age of seven months old. Possibly the child of convict ELIZABETH MEGGISON per Henry Wellesley (2) (1837). Further research required.
- Alternate: ANN MEGGISON
- Born: c. May 1840 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died: 17 December 1840, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 18 December 1840, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1840
# Grave: unmarked