ANN LEECH was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in March 1836 with a recorded age of two years old. ANN was the child of Old Bailey convict ANN LEECH (I) and both were transported together per Henry Wellesley (1) (1836). The ship arrived in the colony just over a month before little ANN’s death at the Factory.
- Alternate: ANN LEACH (c.f. burial record)
- Born: c. 1834
- Died: c. 14 March 1836, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 14 March 1836, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Ship: Henry Wellesley (1) (1836)
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1836
# Grave: unmarked