ANN BELL was a convict’s child who was born at the Parramatta Female Factory. She lived for only 24 hours and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta on 14 December 1835. Parentage not recorded. Further research required.
- Born: c. 14 December 1835, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Died: c. 14 December 1835, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 14 December 1835, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1835