AMELIA JARRATT was a child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in April 1842. Parentage not recorded.
- Alternate: AMELIA JARRET (c.f. burial record)
- Born: c. late 1840
- Died: 23 April 1842, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 24 April 1842, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1842
# Grave: unmarked